Buy Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) - treatment COVID-19
Plaquenil belongs to vital drugs. After oral administration, Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) is absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract for 15-20 minutes. Thanks to its good bioavailability-74% - it is quickly distributed throughout the body: in the blood, in the internal organs, and in the organs of vision. When it is in the liver, it is transformed into active metabolites and is gradually excreted by the kidneys. The half-life is 30-50. You can buy Plaquenil in the form of pills covered with a white film. One side of the pill is engraved with "HCQ", and the other - with "200". One pill of Plaquenil contains the active substance of Hydroxychloroquine in an amount of 200 mg. The price depends on the number of pills in the package. The price with delivery is announced immediately before shipping.
|Drug Name:||Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine)|
|Tablet Strength:||200 mg|
|Available Packages:||10 pills, 20 pills, 30 pills, 60 pills, 90 pills, 120 pills, 180 pills, 270 pills, 360 pills|
|Best Price:||$1.8 Per Pill|
|Bestseller:||30 pills x 200 mg at $93.83|
|Payment:||VISA, MasterCard, Amex|
|Shipment:||US to US (3-5 days), EMS (12-17 days)|
|How to Buy?|
Plaquenil, the active substance of which is Hydroxychloroquine, belongs to the group of antimalarial drugs. The main component is a derivative of 4-aminoquinoline. It provides the following actions:
- Immunosuppressive – inhibits the body's immune response.
- Specific anti-inflammatory.
- Non-specific anti-inflammatory.
Indications and contraindications
Plaquenil should be prescribed by an experienced doctor when detecting such diseases and conditions.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a lesion of 3 or more small joints of the hand that lasts more than 3 months. The pathological process often involves symmetrical joints of both hands (for example, both the first joints of the index fingers on the left and right hands).
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis – JRA) is a chronic inflammatory disease of the joints, of unknown cause, lasting more than 6 weeks, developing in children under the age of 16 years.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus is a diffuse connective tissue disease characterized by a systemic immunocomplex lesion of connective tissue and its derivatives, with damage to the vessels of the microcirculatory bed.
- Discoid lupus erythematosus – the most common chronic form of lupus erythematosus, in which the dominant disease picture is the lesion of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Malaria caused by strains sensitive to chloroquine.
If you are going to buy Plaquenil read the contraindications to the use of this drug:
- Hypersensitivity to hydroxychloroquine and other 4-aminoquinoline derivatives.
- Retinopathy – damage to the retinal vessels, which is accompanied by a violation of blood supply to the retina, its dystrophy, damage to the optic nerve, and complete blindness.
- Lactose intolerance and lactase deficiency.
- Patients with a bodyweight of up to 31 kg. This group includes pediatric patients under the age of 6-10 years.
- The period of pregnancy in women. According to clinical studies, it is known that Plaquenil penetrates the placental barrier and, even in therapeutic doses, can lead to serious intrauterine disorders of fetal development.
Plaquenil is prescribed to the patients with caution in case of such diseases:
- Various visual disorders, as well as when taking drugs that cause negative ophthalmological reactions.
- Diseases of the hematopoietic system, including a history.
- Psychosis, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Rett’s syndrome, multiple sclerosis.
- Late cutaneous porphyria-a disease in which blisters form on the skin under the influence of sunlight.
- Psoriasis is a dermatological disease.
- Severe gastrointestinal problems.
- Individual intolerance to quinine.
Before you buy and take Plaquenil, you should be notified of possible side effects. They rarely occur – less than 5 cases with side effects per 100 patients who are treated with Plaquenil. Possible side effects:
- Reversible damage to the retina of the eyeball, accompanied by visual field disorders.
- Swelling and clouding of the cornea.
- Reduced visual clarity.
- Dermatological problems – itching, rash, skin discoloration, discoloration, and hair loss. These symptoms pass after treatment with Plaquenil.
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome – an acute toxic-allergic disease, the main characteristic of which are rashes on the skin and mucous membranes.
- Disorders in the digestive system pass after reducing the dosage of the drug.
- Dizziness, muscle weakness.
Reception methods and dosage regimen
Pills containing Hydroxychloroquine are taken orally during meals. If there is no access to food, but you need to take the drug, then wash it down with 200 ml of milk.
In rheumatoid arthritis, Plaquenil is prescribed at a dose of 400-600 mg per day. If it is juvenile arthritis – the drug is prescribed at the rate of 6 mg per 1 kg of body weight of the patient. In the course of intensive therapy for lupus erythematosus, 500-800 mg per day is prescribed.
If you want to suppress malaria in children from 6 years of age, Plaquenil is prescribed in a weekly dose based on the calculation of 6.5 mg per 1 kg of weight. The dosage for adults is 400 mg. It is taken once every 7 days, on the same day of the week.
Patients who are undergoing a long course of treatment with Plaquenil should regularly take blood tests, as well as periodically check the function of skeletal muscles and tendon reflexes.
The drug can lead to impaired accommodation and clarity of vision, so during treatment, you should refrain from driving vehicles and working with complex mechanisms.
What is the price of Plaquenil? Where can I buy an original drug with fast delivery?
In our online pharmacy, everyone can buy drugs for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, as well as for the suppression of malaria. Click on the "Buy" link right now, and we will ship your order right now. The delivery price depends on the chosen transport company. Our advantage:
- The ability to buy Plaquenil brand without leaving home.
- The most affordable price in the region.
- Low delivery cost.
- No crafts or expired medications.
Do you need to buy Plaquenil right now? Are you interested in the final price with delivery? Call the specified phone numbers, and our specialists will answer all your questions.
Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) review:
Rating: 91 out of 100, based on 2600 ratings.
Best price: $ 0.70 Per Pill. Availability: In Stock.